* English advanced user, both spoken and written.
* University degree in computer science, or equivalent level.
* At least 3 years in a similar position.
* Knowledge of Java-related tools: Eclipse, maven, etc.
* Knowledge of QA processes and tools.
* Knowledge of data access applications development (SQL, JDBC). Oracle DB is preferred.
* Proven experience managing high-skilled teams.
* Experience in multiplatform development (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
* Previous experience as a Software Engineer or QA Engineer. Occasional travels to participate in software deployment, sometimes upon short notice.
* Experience working with open source tools, libraries and products.
The Technical Manager is the owner of the technical aspects of a group of projects. Reporting to the Development Manager and liaising with the Project Manager in charge of any given project, the Technical Manager is co-responsible with other Technical Managers of being successful on meeting project delivery milestones and engineering expectations regarding scope and quality.
Worldwide leader in secure electronic voting, election management and election modernization solutions.
* Direct responsible for the delivery of a group of projects
* Participate in solution definition at proposal stage under the lead of pre-sales of Bid Manager
* Maintain a coherent global vision for his projects while ensuring that involved teams are coordinated
* Responsible for the project methodology implementation, ensuring it is properly followed according to the departmental guidelines
* Act as product owner for the teams
* Owner of the agile framework for projects
* Provides support to Operations for production issues such as monitoring production cycles, performing configuration updates, and testing production fixes
* Works with partners (outsourcing companies) to monitor and ensure the solution is aligned with design and SoW
* Responsible for the design, maintenance and documentation of different APIs
* Accountable for the existence and maintenance of the technical documentation of the project
* Collaborate with developer to build code, manage issues, and successfully deploy our software focused in the generation of the documentation needed
* Collaborate with developers to create and maintain application deploy scripts, for deploying internal environments and provide the needed documentation
* Make sure Security and IT departments know all the special details of the solution
Good Salary + perks
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.