* Experience securing cloud services (specifically on AWS)
* Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Security Design
* Good knowledge of Docker and Microservices secure communications implementation
* Knowledge securing AWS services (Lambda, S3, EKS, EC2, etc)
* Knowledge securing services such as Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes or ECS
* Advice on the design and maintenance of a Cloud Security Architecture suitable for UserZoom
* Advanced English speaker.
A few things that would be valuable for this position:
* Previous experience on penetration testing
* Skills on cryptography, Windows and *NIX hardening, scripting abilities, SCRUM methodology, and source code analysis
As part of the Security Team, you will have the great opportunity to contribute to a secure build of our UX platform. Working alongside our global team you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development.
International company with HQ in Silicon Valley with a cloud-based UX Research platform
* Support the R&D Team in any new feature development from a technical security perspective
* Take care of the security aspects of our infrastructure in terms of its design and daily operations
* Work on any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company
* Contact directly with UserZoom Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance
* Stock Options
* Health insurance
* English & Spanish lessons
* Flexible remuneration - for transport, restaurant, and childcar
* Fruit, snacks, and drinks available in the office
* Social events and parties throughout the year
* Team lunches
* International working environment
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.