As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing merchandise visibility Solution and asset tracking implementations in Europe, to ensure a successful implementation for both the customer and company. This will include leading a combination of internal teams to implement the Solution, including Labels, RFID hardware, R&D (when applicable) and software configuration and customization to ensure customer satisfaction and success. To be successful you must be comfortable and experienced working with customer executives to manage the customer to success.
This person will:
- Work with the customer to define project goals, objectives, scope and planned ROI. Continually focus the project team and the customer on the goals and measures of success.
- Manage the client relationship, and serve as the client´s main point of contact.
- Plan, organize, lead, and monitor the activities of the project teams.
- Develop project plans for assigned projects, including work breakdown and milestones, and maintain overall control of the schedule and the delivery of all expected deliverables.
- Track any decisions made regarding requests for scope changes and outstanding items.
- Provide clear and compelling direction and develop mechanisms for team accountability. Work to build project team effectiveness, and project efficiency. Provide technical leadership to the project team.
- Communicate the project status both to the Client and internally to stakeholders.
- Ensure project milestones are achieved - timely resolution and/or escalation of issues; assure appropriate priorities are assigned to critical project tasks; ensure team clearly understands milestones.
- Manage the project budget, pro-actively track actual cost against estimated cost, and deliver projects within budget.
- Lead Requirement Workshops with the customer to determine and document the customer´s business needs and scope.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor´s degree required, preferably in the disciplines of Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years experience in Program Management, leading million dollar plus engagements, with proven ability to deliver customer success.
- Knowledge of apparel retail vertical and/or supply chain required, experience with RFID a plus.
- Proven work experience in the areas of computer science or engineering, preferred.
- Must be an active team player willing to do “whatever it takes” to ensure project success
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working with others to achieve company and team goals
- Strong project management skills
- Excels at Client Management.
- Negotiation level of English. French, Italian or German will be desirable.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of your time.
- Basic salary + Bonus
- social benefits
- Career path
Whether you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to apply on this offer with your updated CV.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado