* Demonstrated experience in leading teams of Software/Firmware developers.
* Industrial, Computer, Telecommunications or Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
* At least 5 years of related to this job position professional experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering principles and practices.
Essential knowledge of:
* Embedded Systems.
Will be an advantage:
* Linux Structure.
* SCRUM methodology.
This role is responsible for the development of new functionalities of our client´s Energy Management System embedded on a local controller and all the software environment that interacts with it. You are expected to work with cross functional teams to design, implement and deploy all the developments.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is an international electrical design company based in Valencia.
Descripción de la oferta
* Lead a team of Software/Firmware developers in order to achieve the company objectives.
* Development of new functionalities and adaptation of existing ones.
* Contribute to the system design and architecture of the next generation of our Products.
* Write and maintain design documentation, and testing requirements.
* Lead a team in product design reviews.
* Actively innovate in existing ideas and problems.
Oferta de empleo
Career opportunities and possibility to grow within the company
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.