Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
The ideal candidate is a passionate SW or Online product leader, who is both highly strategic and recognized for driving and launching breakthrough products in highly competitive marketplaces.
- 7+ years´ experience in a product management role, with a track record of designing, building and launching products that customers love and have a real business impact
- Fluency in Agile, experience in human-centered design process
- Experience in enterprise software is preferred
- Minimum Bachelor´s in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
Our client is one of the most well-known Online and SW company in Spain. They have capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning our client as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry. Their solutions have been successfully used in more than 42 countries throughout the world over the last 10 years.
They are currently looking for a Director of Product Management to help secure our client´s long term leadership of the online voting market.
Their business evolves by having industry experts as Product leads assessing market needs, developing an intimate understanding of customer needs, designing industry-leading solutions, managing backlogs to drive product features from concept to release, and working with Sales, Marketing, and
Delivery to ensure successful customer adoption.
- Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and next wave of product investments for online voting
- Benchmark the competition and derive product implications
- Continuously monitor the industry for emerging product trends
- Develop an acute understanding of the needs and objectives of election organizers and voters through on-site customer visits, and engage at a detailed technical level to derive product requirements
- Work closely with Engineering to iterate on product requirements and get them implemented in rapid development cycles
- Communicate deeply and frequently with internal stakeholders; evangelize the product to external stakeholders
- Support Product Marketing in articulating the value proposition of the product; engage with Sales as the product expert in selected strategic deals.
Location: Barcelona Type of contract: Perm If you think that your profile matches with our client requirements, feel free to send me your updated CV in English!