* Understand Agile
* +4 years of experience as a Software Engineering Manager
Pluses would be knowledge of:
* FX market, standards and technologies
* Strong command of the English language both written and spoken
* Existing permission to work within the EU
If you are a mid to senior level engineer (4+ years experience) who has successfully developed complex software projects and understands how to plan from 0 to the software running in production and you are interested in turning your skills towards managing a group of high powered software engineers then we would like to talk to you.
Our tech team is currently comprised of 17 engineers with plans on growing of adding about 4 new engineers/year for the next several years. We are an international group. Our languages of choice are: Ruby, Elixir, Java, Ember and R. The platform that we have developed is complex.
We are looking for someone who:
* has sufficient technical depth to be able to hold their own when talking with senior engineers
* communicates well outside of the technosphere so that they can interface to our product and business groups
* who is willing to push back when requirements arent properly specified or when planned products exceed actual development capacity
* who is capable of helping engineers develop detailed software development plans in JIRA
* who is capable of ensuring that the engineers stick to the agreed development schedule
* wishes to move from being a software engineer project lead into leading software engineers helping them to develop their projects
Great work perks!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.