At DABBEL - Automation Intelligence GmbH we are building the next generation of Building Management/Automation Systems, fully autonomous and AI driven. We are getting good traction from the market, accelerators and investors and just closed our first round. Now we are looking for a Software Engineer to complement our team.
If you are looking into getting being part of the dynamic startup world in a company with a product to make an impact on the environment, look no further!
We are a Spanish speaking team and located in Düsseldorf (Germany) and it is possible to work remotely.
You are able to code pragmatically. You can switch from highly effective to highly perfectionate. You see when code is badly written and know how to improve it. You can challenge us in making better software decisions.
You can help us in a significant part of the applications and are eager to learn the parts of the stack you don’t know yet.
This is or stack
• Ruby on Rails
• C for AVR Microcontrollers
• Virtual network infrastructure (firewall, VPN, etc.)
• Energy Plus
These are the applications we are currently working on
• AI driven core that communicates with the building, e.g. through BACnet/IP
• Web-based dashboard as a user interface
• Big data and web-based analysis tool for algorithm evaluation
• Web-based app to model the building specifications
• BACnet simulator to enable local development
• An interactive real-time simulation for marketing purposes
• Firmware for our self-developed sensors
And this is what we offer
• Work on state-of-the-art technology to revolutionize building management software
• We expect that you bring ideas to the table and we make sure they are heard. We want you to feel part of what is being built.
• Very diverse work, you will learn a lot and learn it fast
• Work on a modern web and big data stack
• Be part of the early stage startup experience. Gain insight into the challenges of the whole company and build the company from the ground.
• Stock options
• Dive into AI
• Agile work methodology
• Build something that has meaning and can have an important impact on the world by saving huge amounts of energy
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 30.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año