What you´ll do
- Work on both server-side and client-side development for an n-tier enterprise Full stack application
- Design and develop code, put it into action and support projects on the application level.
- Code responsible from the very beginning until production environment.
- Write, maintain and document unit and integration tests, and write up new and modified functionality
- Regularly analyse and review the code crafted by fellow visionaries to make sure it’s always spot-on
- Work closely with Technical Leads and Architects to make our software design and quality unbeatable
What you´ll bring
- Strong Java Backend skills, (multithreading, OOP)
- Good testing practices (Unit testing, Junit)
- Database development.
- Agile methodology exposed.
- Continuous integrations tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Starving to keep learning and touching new languages/frameworks
Nice to have:
What you´ll be
Armed with plenty of recent commercial J2EE (Java 7 and 8) experience, you’ll be well-versed in:
- web development (Angular 2)
- web services (REST)
- Spring boot, Spring cloud,
- Java build tools (Maven, Docker, Kubernetes) as well version control systems (Git.)
- unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and unit testing practices, contract testing.
- Apache Cassandra.
- concurrent programming and threading
You’ll be well-organised too, whether you’re making stuff happen in a team or getting on with things on your own. And you’ll have no problem coming up with ideas – or explaining them clearly.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado