On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum Malaga is looking for a Software Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis
The Dacadoo (www.dacadoo.com) mobile health engagement solution enables consumers to track, manage and benchmark their health and well-being in an easy and fun way on their smartphones. Based on the principle of “what you can measure, you can manage”, dacadoo visualizes the current health and well-being of an individual with a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending on how the body values, emotional wellbeing, and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change. To be active and help individuals remain engaged, dacadoo applies motivation techniques from behavioral science and gaming, uses social dynamics from groups and social networks, and provides personalized feedback through its Health Navigator analytics engine. dacadoo works as a mobile health & lifestyle navigator in your pocket, motivates to stay active and keep going, rewards for success and helps to achieve goals.
• Planning, developing and rolling out enhancements and services to the existing backend Health Score platform using LUA lenguaje
• Key member of DevOps team and supporting customer inquiries
• Participate in content development for customers and work on enhancements to content framework
• Assure delivery and system integration for customer projects
• Higher university degree or similar with IT/Software Development background
• Strong passion for algorithms and data structures, code quality, deep understanding of IT architectures
• Must have a deep understanding of IT architectures, data security and service integration to improve and enhance the existing backend platform with the ability to challenge technical subject matter experts
• Knowledge of all and mastery of many of the following technologies:
• Languages: Lua, C, C++, Java, Scripting Languages
• Databases: MongoDB (NO SQL) and MariaDB
• Services & Standards: REST, TCP/IP, XML, HTTP(S)
• Environments: Docker, Kubernetes
• Tools & Frameworks: Apache , Atlassian (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, BitBucket), Git
• Log: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
• Strong organizational and time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure. Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, customer-focused and service-based thinking.
• Fluent in English is mandatory
What´s in it for you?
• Up-to-date technology stack
• We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
o Since 2011, Dacadoo has been recognized with various awards
o Dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Various technical seminars;
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado