* Proficient English communication skills.
* Understands and can employ Object Oriented Design Principles (SOLID)
* Deep knowledge of py2 / py3 and ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
* Deep knowledge of packaging and distributing Python libraries (JFrog Artifactory, pip, setup.py, wheels)
* Understand TDD; Ability to implement automated tests and code coverage
* Understand software development patterns
* Knowledge about Windows OS and how to troubleshoot software running there (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, etc)
* Experience with development tools like Git (Git workflows such as Gitflow or GitHub flow) and Unix systems
* Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisord)
* Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
* Experience with Django Rest Framework
* Experience with Terraform and Ansible
* Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose, and Kubernetes
* Experience developing in C or C++
Looking for senior python developer who would like to be part of the new team!
We are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities. We work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a daily basis. We give an answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
As a software engineer you will develop state of the art cyber attacks in order to validate security controls and processes. You will have to follow best engineering practices to write software that is extensible, easy to package and deploy, as well as, maintainable and well tested. You will have to design and implement all the infrastructure the scenarios rely on, which means you have to be familiar with infrastructure as code concepts, containerization, and its orchestration.
* International team
* Trainings and Certifications
* Opportunity to work in an innovative company
* Your ideas are important
* Flexibility and Remote
* Cool work environment
* Competitive Salary
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.