- Administrator profile DevOps experienced minimum 18 months in automating lifecycle software from the development phase to the operations and management of infrastructures, by using integration continuous deployment, management configuration, infrastructure and code, quality assurance, test automation, monitoring and provisioning environments.
- Knowledge is required in Scripting for automation bash, Windows Powershell, etc.
- Infrastructure Cloud AWS very desirable, Azure, OpenStack, Google, etc. Platforms containers Docker very desirable, Kubernetes, etc. Tools Continuous Integration Jenkins indispensable , Bamboo, TeamCity, Microsoft TFS VSO, etc. Test automation Selenium, Phabricator, Cucumber, HP, Microsoft TFS VSO, etc. Quality check code SonarQube, Microsoft TFS VSO, etc. Lifecycle applications Jira, Redmine, Rally, Microsoft TFS VSO, etc.
- Configuration Management code and binaries Git, Git Flow, Subversion, Nexus, Artifactory, etc.
-Configuration Management Infrastructure Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant, etc.
- Administration application servers Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, WebLogic, Microsoft IIS, etc.
- Monitoring tools KLA Graphana, Sensu, Nagios, etc.
- Desirable level of English medium high
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications.
Accenture is looking for a Software Development Operations Representative (DevOps) in MÁLAGA:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
-The role will work closely with the Development and Engineering teams, helping projects to adopt and implement changes to improve the speed and process maturity.
-Being part of a highly qualified team.
-Attractive and updated technological environment.
-Innovative and large scale projects with international projection.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado