The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
* Proficient in DotNet Core with good knowledge of their ecosystems
* Proficient in NoSQL and Relational databases
* Experience as software architect/ technical lead
* Proficiency as software development experience
* Experience with micro-services architecture and containerisation tools like Docker
* Experience with GIT source tool
* Experience with AWS ( Amazon Web Services )
* Provide valued-added expertise in engineering subject and project leadership
* Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes
* Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
* High communication and teamwork skills
As part of a great Team you will lead and implement the architecture for the web application.
Detalles del cliente
International company with HQ in Silicon Valley with a cloud-based UX Research platform.
Descripción de la oferta
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Lead and implement the architecture implementations of the web application
* Work with internal stakeholders to define project scope and create technical specifications for new solutions
* Direct the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development
* Coach, resolve conflicts and correct action as necessary to solve performance related issues
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Ability to perform in a team environment
* BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive salary
* Career plan
* Excellent benefits package
* Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
* International working environment
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.