As a Software Developer at Web-IQ you are responsible for the technical design and development of Web-IQ’s Open Source Intelligence products. You will be part of our full-stack development team and work together with passionate software developers and data engineers on building scalable architectures and cutting-edge components related to Web crawling and data analyses.
You will be designing and realizing software in which billions of documents and relations are analyzed. You tackle challenges in scalability, modeling data structures, orchestrating batch and real-time processes and implementing analysis algorithms.
You also work on various other product innovations and challenges, including our new developments in the field of automated online investigations, new tools for law enforcements and business users, integrations with third-party APIs and information security issues.
Web-IQ provides products and expertise in the area of Web Intelligence. Our customers are national and international companies and law enforcement agencies. We allow them to use the wealth of information from the open internet, dark web and social media to gain new insights into their business, solve crime and overall improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
This means that on the one hand we build exciting products around web crawling, big data, search and machine learning. On the other hand, we also work closely with our customers to gain domain specific insights and collaboratively explore and develop data analysis.
What we ask of you
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming.
- Experience with operating Linux systems.
- Experience with other parts of our stack or Big Data systems in general is a plus.
- Working in a motivated, creative and energetic team.
- Working for inspiring international customers and clients.
- The opportunity and freedom to improve our products with your own ideas.
- A good salary.
- A nice working place in the Mediacentrale in Groningen.
- Imprescindible Residir: País Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado