LxA - Our Identity in Diversity
"Have you ever thought that Exellence sounds like Diversity?" or "Do you think that Mobility and Flexibility are the key to Stronger Performance?"
If you answered positively to these 2 questions, let us introduce your mission in the French Riviera Nice/Sophia Antipolis, France:
Nice, France (Sophia Antipolis)
- To participate in all phases of product development.
- To design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- To develop software, conduct performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the
- To participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to
finalize the product.
- To create the relevant user documentation and provide user support during implementation phases
- You will work in a 8-10 team people from 63 nationalities (english speaking).
- Master of Science (Engineering School)
- Strong English
- C++ OR Java
- 2 years of experience in the field
- Strong technical knowledge
- Communication skills
- Team Work
- Python knowledge, project management, database knowledge are a plus
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 10
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 36.000€ - 54.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Health care, transportation cost, lunch cost,