* A degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications
* 1 to 3 years of experience internal customer from within IT industry
* 1 to 3 years of experience in Software Asset Management (SAM), license management & compliance or software license audits is an advantage.
* Good understanding of IT infrastructure, software deployment, computer networks and software architectures.
* Understanding of software applications administration and licensing.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills (internal & external)
* Strong planning & Project management skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Problem solving & decision making.
* Result orientation.
* Fluency in French or Italian is essential; fluency in another language is an advantage.
We are lookinf for a software consultant Lead with high french or italian level
Detalles del cliente
It is an expanding international company global leader in License Management and Compliance Services.
Descripción de la oferta
* Define Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs of LMC technical services and evaluate performance of LMC technical consultants.
* Ensure size, knowledge and skills of team necessary to accomplish objectives, in collaboration with Human Resources Department.
* Ensure that technical measurement processes and tools are executed with efficiency and quality obtaining maximum information about deployment and use of audited software for all software vendor programs.
* Ensure that technical queries resulting from LMC are solved with efficiency and quality according to established KPIs.
* Ensure that technical analysis for LMC activity are performed thoroughly, timely with efficiency and quality.
* Periodically assess status of LMC technical services with Technical Department Manager and Account Directors to plan future LMC programs, to anticipate to any possible issue or identify areas of improvement.
* Provide feedback and propose improvements or optimizations of existing tools and processes to R&D department.
Oferta de empleo
Salary 25.000-35.000 euros
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.