Perfil del Candidato:
Software automation, Software automation Lead, Software automation Senior Lead, Software automation Team Lead, Software automation Manager
• Develop test automation suite for validation security solutions using different platform frameworks.
• Develop and maintain custom framework to support testing.
• Perform estimation efforts on complex projects and track progress.
• Work on complex software problems where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Document evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
• Identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
• Mentor and provide guidance to less experienced QA team members.
• Lead analysing project requirements and design.
• Regularly interact with other QA members, leaders and extensive interaction with development, project management, business partners and external vendors/suppliers.
• Develop various challenging automation scripts to enhance the Test Coverage.
Datos del Puesto:
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12’000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA Life Sciences brand (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food&Drinks). AKKA Life Sciences is a pan-European professional services consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium and Italy providing IT/Engineering/Pharma resources to global Life Science clients.
We are now looking for a Software Automation Senior Lead to join our international Life Sciences client in Barcelona on a permanent basis.
• To manage System Centre Configuration Manager Architecture and service
• Team lead and coordinating the specific areas of expertise within the team and help to deliver projects and services.
• Responsible for development and support pertaining to Windows Server Configuration
• Responsible for testing, validation and certification of all Windows configuration management components in compliance with all operational, security and audit requirements
• Responsible to mentor team members and help develop professionally and technically
• Provide technical expertise when customer and team members seek guidance
• Collaborate with external and internal customers and technical resources
• Provide guidance towards the planning, installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all technologies
• Develop trend analysis and reporting documentation geared towards remediation effort (capacity planning and reporting)
• Analysing and applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates.
• Overseeing the packaging of desktop applications for testing and deployment as advertised programs.