(OSP) Otto Group Solution Provider is an IT specialist for retail and logistics. Set up in 1991 as the software partner for the Otto Group, more than 250 employees are now responsible for stable, flexible, and innovative software solutions for manufacturers and retailers.
The Otto Group is a globally active group of retailers and retail-related service providers with around 51,800 employees and sales of 13.7 billion euros. Through 123 major companies, it has a presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, North and South America as well as Asia. With online sales of 7.9 billion euros, the Otto Group is one of the world’s largest online retailers.
Find out here what career opportunities OSP has to offer and set yourself new challenges!
• Participation in technical solution concepts for business-critical applications of our customers
• Design and further development of service-oriented software architectures
• Development of components and systems based on Java SE, usually using agile development methods
• Design for different enterprise architectures and portal developments in agile software projects, depending on the project context
• Development of SOAP- / REST-based APIs
• Analysis of technical requirements and creation of technical concepts
• Collaboration with key external and internal business partners
• Degree in computer science or related studies
• At least 5 years of professional experience as a Software Architect/Engineer (Java, Spring, Spring BOOT, JMS / Active MQ, Hibernate, Webservices/REST)
• Experience in handling microservices and orchestration of services
• Experience in dealing with continuous delivery
• Confident appearance, communication and team skills as well as customer orientation
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
• An awesome role within a fast growing company in a state of the art, centrally located office in Madrid
• Be part of a new software development team
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment social benefits
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 39.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año