· Master, B.A in Computer Engineer or Telecommunication
· High level of English
· Provable at least 10 years of IT experiences.
· +6 years of experience as architect.
· +5 years of experience working in Big IT corporate Projects such as SOA environments in large scale and complexity.
· +5 years of experience as SOA architect and integration working with Oracle, TIBCO or another middleware platform.
· +3 years of experience in Oracle middleware
· Provable experience working with corporate bus, preferably Oracle OBS in corporate environment.
· Previous experience in SOA government and implementation of best integration practices
· Provable experience as technical leader in big projects as solution architect in the application domains.
· Vendor management or small teams for the integration development services.
· Experience in architecture of REST and SOAP services.
· XML, XSD, XSLT y XPATH
· JMS Message
Position: SOA Architect
Do you want to have an impact every day? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions?
We now have the opportunity for a SOA Architect to join our client´s Technology HUB in Madrid. We are looking for a highly driven, talented and experienced Engineer that can inventory the company´s service catalogue, govern the implementation of the business services & define best practices.
· Inventory and document the Company´s Service Catalogue.
· Govern the implementation of the business services.
· Define the methodology of services development in collaboration with the SW methodology team.
· Define best practices, design patterns and principles on the SOA dominoes and integration.
· Develop and maintain the logical and conceptual architecture documentation
· Identify the services and necessities of the business units project to integrate systems, commercial solutions and cloud services
· Join into the development team to analyze and design the projects, being responsible of the middleware layers. Define the technical requirements of the integration, testing and quality in the scope of liability
· Define the services to be developed in the integration layers, leading the implementation and testing. Develop prototypes and services to test eventually new services or changes.
· Identify opportunities or improvements in buses and integration´s platforms. Plan and execute migrations and changes to the To-Be scenario
· Define architectures, technologies and solutions based on the business requirements, quality and availability as company requires
· Vendor management, services development team and integration components
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado