* Fluent English is mandatory ( Spanish is not necessary)
* +5 years of experience as Site Reliability Engineeer or DevOps
* Experience in automation using tools such as Rundeck, Ansible, or StackStorm would be a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming language like Ruby, Python, Perl, Java.
* Knowledge of cloud compute technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google cloud.
* Knowledge de container schedulers such as Kubernetes, dockers etc.
* Understanding of the Linux Operating System.
* Experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join a multinational client in Valencia.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a lead multinational with an important software development center in Valencia.
Our client is a software product oriented company with clients around the world. He is having a steady growth during the past 5 years and he is looking forward to double its teams in Valencia the coming years.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will improve the stability of the platform, help to migrate to the new cluster to Kubernetes, liaise with the team in order to get the infrastructure to the next level, expand and create new internal tools that the enable the developer to scale.
You will contribute to bring their software platform to the next level and improve the web and mobile interfaces.
Oferta de empleo
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.