On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com), Ciklum is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the CEO, the Site Manager/Technical Delivery Manager will serve as the leader on site, aligning all the teams as for companywide KPIs, priorities, culture and professional standards of Perfect Channel and act as the escalation point on site. He/she will also be responsible for all post-development activities and delivery to clients; accountable for application hosting, technology deployment, client satisfaction and revenues, platform operations and security, SLA compliance across Perfect Channel.
This role assumes direct responsibility for support, release and operations teams’ performance and (in a matrix structure) for overseeing development teams’ professional growth and succession planning on site.
• Strategic resource planning to ensure timely deliveries to clients;
• Ensure that development, support, release and operations teams are aligned on priorities, deadlines and approaches and deliver according to those;
• Supporting Leads of Malaga teams in people development and management, as well as business understanding;
• Be ultimately responsible for decisions made on hiring/firing, internal promotions, change of Perfect Channel Malaga organizational structure;
• Ensure that teams’ deliveries are transparent for top management of the company and proper metrics are implemented and tracked;
• Coordinate with Head of Development to ensure overall delivery success, manage risks, and drive process improvements;
• Responsible for technical and hosting strategies and the operational delivery of the infrastructure and application platform;
• Responsible for all post-development activities and delivery to clients;
• Accountable for application hosting, technology deployment, client revenues, platform operations and security;
• Be a line manager for support, release and operations teams;
• Escalation management, complaints management and overall end clients’ satisfaction;
• Ensure compliance with SLAs for all clients’ portfolio;
• Facilitate and maintain excellent communication between UK and Malaga sites;
• Escalate any cross site related issues that affect productivity and require company attention.
• 5+ years of management experience, technical project management background;
• Working experience with full cycle management: development, support and operations;
• ITIL Certification or equivalent (highly desirable);
• Cloud Services and SAAS knowledge and experience in different cloud environments;
• Practical experience with Agile;
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff;
• Strong people management & leadership skills;
• Strong communication & negotiation skills;
• Proven experience of risk management & mitigation, change management;
• Lead by example;
• Get things done;
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• Ability to work in a high pace and a high velocity environment;
• Customer focused and able to put Service ethos in practice, coach the team on those.
What’s in it for you?
• The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise
• environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado Medio
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado