The SharePoint Project Manger is part of the team that rolls out globally the Employee Digital Workplace at my multinational client. They will act as a functional & technical specialist in the different areas of the Employee Digital Workplace such as content management, collaboration, publishing, social, mobility...
Works closely with the business to ensure that strategic initiatives leverage the capabilities offered by the EDWP Department.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and will be in contact with the Technology and Innovation teams to understand the scope, features, and constraints of existing solutions to better develop and continuously improve current and future solutions. You will also liaise with developers to ensure solutions are built, tested, deployed and supported to meet the business needs.
Work with stakeholders to gather and validate business requirements, produce functional specifications and prototype where required.
Project Management :
As contributor within larger projects or driver of own projects, deliver expected results on time, scope and quality.
- Provides consulting to 3rd level support for incident resolution and problem solving when detailed expertise in the handled technology is required by the support team.
Tech watch & innovation :
- Research the latest industry trends to provide innovative ideas around Digital Workplace.
- Active industry benchmarking.
- Support innovation in the Digital Workplace area.
- Build awareness of existing EDWP solutions and strategy
- Support adoption of EDWP solutions in partnership with business functions by:
- Acting as a facilitator around technologies EDWP is promoting
- ensuring some degree of end-user support
• 2+ years in Collaboration, Content Management, Digital and Social
• Demonstrated expert experience with Office 365 and SharePoint is required
• Familiarity with Social & Collaboration & Document Management enterprise solutions
• Experience in an FMCG / international company is an asset
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Project Management skills are required
• Training experience
• Proven quantitative and analysis skills
• Proven ability to produce innovative solutions to challenging business problems
• English, other languages are a plus
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: E.S.O. (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria)
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Info Otras Provincias: Alicante , Madrid , Málaga y Valencia