* Highly organised, data driven with strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to analyze problems, determine and recommend solutions and drive the desired outcome
* Ability to aggregate complex data in a clear and consistent manner, experience in generating and presenting regular service performance reports for senior management and stakeholders that establishes rapport, establishes trust and gains understanding
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong Customer service skills and passionate about service excellence
* Business awareness of the impact of service levels and any associated failures
We are looking for a Service Quality Analyst who assist and support the implementation and monitoring of the continuous improvement programme for GTS teams across the globe.
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la oferta
* Maintain standard procedures to handle incidents and service requests
* Create / update operational, delivery, management and strategic processes
* Organize and maintain documentation repositories and workflows
* Create Technical and Management document templates
* Change Management Problem Management
* Maintain/Update SLA/KPIs
* Design, implement, monitor and report on Service Level Agreements and Key Performance indicators Maintain and oversee the Service Delivery audit engagement for all related deliverables
* Daily monitoring of the problems and changes, information level provided, overall ticket dispatch performance
* Mentor and train peers on GSD (ticketing tool) and problem management facilitator during major incidents.
* Effectively communicate with the Regional Level 1 and 2 IT Support Groups
* Keeping user experience and expectations always front of mind
Oferta de empleo
Good Salary and Project.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.