Our client, important multinational chemical company, is looking for a Service Delivery Manager for his offices located in Barcelona (surroundings).
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing delivery and support of outsourced infrastructure IT Services & Vendors. To do so, he/she establishes and maintains professional management practices with the outsourcing partners and Company IT. Working closely with the service providers and Company technical service coordinators, this role ensures the availability and quality of contracted services. Is responsible for maintaining statistics, developing and providing KPI tracking & reporting processes and providing forward looking trend analysis...Manages HW & SW life cycle. Contributes to definition of global rules and standards for the service.
This role works closely with Company´s Infrastructure and Business Applications teams to design and deliver IT solutions which meet Company´s business needs. It demands IT Architecture and service management experience to support and coordinate the delivery of enterprise IT solutions, acting as a broker of services between Company IT and the vendor´s delivery management team.
Among your duties include:
- Ensure effective promotion of services and products
- Management and Implementation of strategic projects
- Increase of efficiency
- Overall management of functional activities
- Degree in Computer Sciences or several years of experience in the field managing outsourced IT Services
- 5 years´ experience in service delivery of outsourced IT services and vendor management
- Knowledge of Microsoft, SAP Basis, client and server technologies, service delivery and processes
- Communication and people leadership experience
- Delivery Transformation & Project Management experience
- Vendor Management Experience
- 5 years of experience in IT architecture and IT service delivery
- 3 years knowledge of Global IT Operations, solutions and services.
- ITIL and PMP/Prince2 Certified
- English Proficiency level
- Experience in Automation and/or DevOps is desirable.
- Previous experience managing Network Delivery is desirable.
- If you have experience with cloud solutions, transformation, change management, we will prioritize your candidacy.
If you are looking for a jump in your professional career, join a globally recognized company and where you can have a career plan, this is your opportunity!
Permanent contract with the company. Good salary package.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado