* Minimum qualification: Engineering or BSc Degree (TIC, industrial, etc.).
* Minimum 10 years in IT Service Delivery roles.
* Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
* Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
* Excellent English communication and executive level presentation skills.
* Proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
* Good commercial understanding of how to minimise costs/effort whilst delivering risk acceptable and robust solutions.
* Organised and analytic mind-set.
* Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
* Thrive in an entrepreneurial tech-start-up team culture
* Dynamic working approach, agile rapid delivery approach to planning projects, and the ability to think innovatively to solve problems
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to be part of a great team working with Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Big Data and Cloud Solutions.
* Service owner for Centre Technology services listed above but not limited to
* Full understanding of the current operation of the service from a technical and process perspective
* Define and monitor business and technical KPIs for service performance
* Work closely with IT Helpdesk
* Oversee L3 support activates together with operations teams
* Single point of contact for IT Helpdesk
* Work closely with service provider
* Establish and monitor SLAs with service providers
* Liaison to ensure technical escalations are followed
* Participate in service contract reviews and propose improvement areas
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Bonus
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.