• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 5 years plus experience as Segment or Enterprise Architect
• 2 – 5 years’ experience as Solution Architect
• Good understanding of IS/IT trends in the market and how they relate to business requirements.
• Good understanding of business strategies.
• Experience in supporting transformation initiatives.
• Experience in creating roadmaps.
• Enterprise Architecture Framework certification (e.g. TOGAF 9 Certified)
• Knowledge of other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
• Knowledge of the IT4IT Reference Architecture.
• Program / Project Management skills.
• Able to translate business needs into architecture change.
• Able to communicate effectively with Stakeholders.
• Knowledge of SAP and Digital landscapes.
• Fluent in English - both oral and written.
Our prestigious global end client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis a Service Delivery Management Process Architect to join their global hub in Barcelona.
The Service Delivery Management Process Architect will establish the end-to-end Architecture Practices and deliverables, spanning all architecture domains - Business, Information/Data, Application and Technology.
• The Process Architect has the accountability and responsibility to: ensure process, solutions and technologies are consistent with architecture standards, scalable, highly available, sustainable, effective and solutions are implemented consistently to support the segments vision.
• Provide guidance, recommendation and consulting service to stakeholders.
• Develop the Segment Architecture Strategy and Roadmap for the Stream taking into account technology enablers and business needs.
• Provide guidance, recommendation and support to stakeholders on solution selection, while developing strong relationships with Process Owners and Application Owners.
• Contribute in the definition of key requirements to be met by the supporting architecture.
• Ensure alignment with Application Owners with a view to support the Process strategies.
• Provide End-to-End functional and technical coherence of the solution design and build activities across the Value chain.
• Lead in the definition of all IS/IT architecture components.
• Establish and manage Architecture team or network by governing and coordinating the work of various solution architects (including vendors) to deliver architecture design for key initiatives ensuring end-to-end integration of process and technologies.
• Provide methodology and value proposition design framework focusing on innovation for the most critical differentiators.
• Engage with key partners in Innovation Projects.
• Promote the Enterprise Architecture processes and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado