* Technical University degree or Senior experience.
* At least three years of experience with .Net/C# (desktop)
* Experience in Testing (unit testing, automation tools)
* Extensive experience in Visual Studio, source code repository, issue tracker)
* Advanced English language
* Team player. AGILE experience.
* Knowledge of Spark
* Previous experience in Oil&Gas Industry
Take part in the coding the new generation software, based on agile methodologies and software best practices. Join an IT-focused team with a strong R&D team specialised in industry solutions and go above and beyond what has been done so far.
IT Global company with strong presence around the globe and focused in products and solutions for industry (inspection tools).
In your day-to day, you will implement our next generation application for data analysis and job preparation. You will apply modern design patterns and best practices, also in QA, where you´ll apply your experience with automated tests and ensure the new features can be added easily and released.
* Develop software (.NET), following modern design patterns (IOC,MVVM).
* Write sustainable software in Windows .Net / C# and take part in the Automated QA.
* You will work on a modern and challenging application using WPF, PRISM, OpenGL and Big Data Technologies.
* Work in an agile team (SCRUM) and interact with different stakeholders.
* Long-term career path
* Working under the best practices and methodologies
* Attractive salary system
* Flexible working hours
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.