As a Senior Windows Administrator, you are responsible for innovate and develop our Windows based systems and transition them into our production support infrastructure team. Creativity and automation will be the two big themes that this role will demand.
You will be measured on your ability to deliver efficient and reliable solutions, with the goal of ensuring that the business’s evolve into a more autonomous and controlled environment. Feedback will be garnered from product development, infrastructure teams and product oriented teams to align and track the effectiveness of the solutions implemented.
What you´ll do
- Responsible in all day to day needs of TWS Windows operations: Active Directory administration (including DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Sites & Services), Servers build, Servers decommission, patching, monitoring, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the Windows Servers build strategy in OpenStack clusters, related to Development/Test/Staging and corporate environments.
- Responsible for maintaining the corporate messaging infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange).
- Fine tune VMs configurations to get the best performance/resource consumption.
- Participate in capacity planning and management of the infrastructure.
- Controlling the Windows patching lifecycle, based in Microsoft System Center (SCCM).
- Improve the automation of all TWS operational tasks using config management systems like DSC.
- Proactively create Powershell scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Lead the knowledge transfer of new functionalities created by CSI team into our global Operations team.
- Provide top tier technical assistance and work with Desktop Support teams in the management of users and Windows based workstations.
- Create documentation, outlining procedures and best practices for support staff.
What you´ll be
- Solid skilled in Windows Administration (Windows Server 2012 and 2016), Active Directory, Windows Clusters, TCP/IP and associated services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Proven experience with SCCM.
- Clued-up on enterprise level virtualization (VMware/OpenStack).
- Designing and delivering next-gen solutions for TWS infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Automating repetitive tasks using scripting (PowerShell)
- Autonomous, with proactive attitude, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: relocation package, health insurance, parking