The requirements for the vacancy:
* Proven experience in interaction design and information architecture
* Rapid prototyping and wire-framing
* Availability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
* Proficient in design software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, etc,...
* High visual design skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality
* Teamwork skills
* Knowledge of UX research mythologies
* English is a must
* Familiarity with agile software development methologies
* Experience in designing for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Data analysis and statistical analysis experience
As a member of the UX Team you will work side by side with the developers and researchers building high quality final visual designs.
International company with HQ in Silicon Valley with a cloud-based UX Research platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Translate problems and concepts into feasible solutions through wire-frames, concept maps, storyboards, sketches, work-flows, interactive prototypes and design specifications.
* Work closely with product managers and R&D teams to find the best solution to transform an idea to a new feature.
* Work closely with Researchers to rapidly test designs, analysing user feedback and activity, interacting to enhance the user experience.
* Defend design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability standards.
* Build high quality final visual designs and work with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through.
* Document designs and detailed functional requirements for developers.
* Training´s in-house
* Health Insurance
* Flexible working hours
* Stock options
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.