About Vector Cuatro Group.
Vector Cuatro, a company of Falck Renewables, is one of the very few companies with experience in and dedicated to the complete value chain of Solar PV and Wind projects: from advisory and structuring or engineering to management and administration of green power facilities; which constitutes a significant competitive advantage valued by the market. With over 15 GW of experience in all phases of solar and wind power value chain (development, auditing, consulting, construction, asset management), more than 1 GW of grid-connected solar PV and wind facilities under management and many of the world´s top contractors, private equity and infrastructure funds as clients.
About the role.
As Technical Analyst and Team Lead, must be technically-inclined, an excellent problem-solver with good interpersonal relationship skills. He should have strong experience in leading and motivating development teams, being accountable and reliable and capable of dealing with deadlines pressure. The main duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Design Software solutions: fully understanding the customer functional requirements and creating from these requirements the best software architecture and technical analysis.
- Lead Projects: Managing a development team of 3-5 internal and/or external resources with different development methodologies (scrum or similar).
- Document Projects: maintaining projects documentation in order to ensure the continuity of development along life cycle.
- Testing and release deliverables apply appropriate methodology in terms of solution testing and deploying.
- FP / DEGREE / ENGINEER Software Development.
- High level of English.
- 4 years of experience in a similar position.
As part of the IT Department the candidate should have experience in:
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Experience in understanding functional requirements and translating them into technical analysis for the delivery team.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages. Long experience in .Net languages (C#).
- Data modelling and database design experience.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA, API REST).
What we are offering.
A permanent full-time job position, and the possibility to work in a dynamic, fast growing Company in the field of the Renewable Energies within an international environment contributing to create a positive change in the world.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Remuneración flexible