Perfil del Candidato:
Teamwork, initiative, communicative, problem solving, technology enthusiast, open source
- Strong Unix/Linux administrator background and experience (Debian, CenOs)
- Deployment automation (e.g. puppet or chef)
- Cloud computing (AWS, OpenStack)
- Scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby).
- Network administration
- Database administration (PostgreSQL, mysql and Oracle)
- Web server administration (Tomcat, nginx, varnish)
- App server administration (PHP, Java, Node.js)
- Security and monitoring
- Understanding of common IT System management best practices.
- Fluent in creating IT documentation
- Working knowledge of English
- Ideally University degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, -Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing (common players)
- Ideally some basic knowledge of PHP, Java, Jenkins, GIT, Redis, RabbitMQ, GlusterFS
Datos del Puesto:
Who we´re looking for:
We are growing our team with a Systems Engineer / DevOps willing to find the best solution to each challenge in collaboration with the Software Engineering group.
- Administer and manage the virtualised and cloud based company´s IT systems.
- Continuous improvement of the systems, including the CI / CD systems.
- Priorize security, efficiency and high availability of the web services
- Technical Project Management, from requirements definition to deployment and management
What we´re offering:
- A permanent position in one of Barcelona´s hottest start ups
- An attractive compensation model
- The chance to improve local democracy around the world (nothing more ;-)
- An outstanding work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and styles
- Offices in sunny Barcelona