We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong analytical problem-solving skills and experience building modern SaaS systems. The successful candidate will be based in Spain (preferably Seville, Granada, Malaga or Madrid) and will report to the Head of Platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* You will help design and implement a distributed, event-driven, scalable data platform infrastructure to manage our IoT ecosystem.
* You will help us identify and leverage the best available development tools and cloud services (eg: Amazon AWS or Google Appengine) to find the best solution to each technical challenge.
* You will develop high-quality software using Java, Python and C/C++ (and maybe other programming languages such as Scala or Clojure) focusing on simplicity, elegance and economy.
* You will be expected to apply your Unix systems and server tech kung-fu skills to automate everything that can be automated.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO ACURABLE
* 5+ years experience designing, building and maintaining secure, scalable and high-performance SaaS systems.
* Experience developing modern, responsive web/mobile applications and experience with their correspondent development tools ecosystem.
* Fluent in spoken and written English.
* [Optional] Experience in Agile development, XP practices and 12-factor applications.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
* We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, remote work, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.