Fluidra is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join web applications development team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. Senior Software Engineer will be responsible of implementing web products for internal Fluidra clients and being involved in new product design and development. Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Staying up to date with new technologies and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends.
- Generating ideas and solutions with co-workers to satisfy internal clients´ requirements.
- Attending meetings and briefings with internal clients and peers.
- Working in agile environment.
- Good insight about process automation and new tools implementation.
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date.
- At least 3 years´ experience.
- Computers related Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Code and Deploy Applications in a cloud based infrastructure. (AWS)
- Php, Java as primary programming languages.
- Knowledge of web application frameworks.(Laravel, Symphony, Magento 2)
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery and responsive Design.
- Understanding of security and code quality practices.
- Ability to use version control software (GIT).
- English working proficiency.
It would be nice.
- Python, NOSQL, CICD pipelines.
- AWS API and native services usage.
- Docker management.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado