* Have demonstrated experience working on a full-stack application, back-end and front-end. Bonus points if you happen to have used React in the past, the front-end framework of choice in our UX.
* We take testing seriously. Proficiency with TDD, integration testing, and end-to-end UI testing is a big plus.
* Are familiar with deploying software, monitoring it, and are comfortable being responsible for the full lifecycle and support of your work. Our engineers build and maintain their work, including providing on-call support in the event of emergencies.
* You should be comfortable working closely with designers and product managers to plan and build features. Our engineers care about customer experience.
* Interest and experience in DevOps, reliability, and automation tooling is a plus!
* You speak fluent English.
We are looking for full stack Software Engineers with strong interest in building great experiences for customers, working up and down the technology stack with an API-first approach.
You will work with some of the best engineers and tackle some of the most complex problems in the industry.
Detalles del cliente
Leading digital intelligence company, delivering Full-stack visibility and analytics with more than 15.000 paid business accounts. The digital intelligence Platform provides actionable insights to drive digital business resutls. Companies of all sizes trust us to monitor application and infrastructure performance so they can quickly resolve issues and improve digital customer experience.
Descripción de la oferta
* You will develop and maintain the Infrastructure customer facing product which includes the browser based user interface, customer facing APIs, and back-end code which implements the supporting logic needed by the customer facing components.
* Use and adapt internal cross product platforms, services, and UI components.
* Collaborate with your team on design, architecture, code reviews, and pair programming.
* Create sweeping improvements in reliability, stability, performance, and scalability across the product.
* Keep your team´s engineering tooling up to date, being responsible for the monitoring, automation, testing and build pipeline of your released products.
* Communicate with other teams, help answer customer support queries, and respond to on-call software incidents.
* Sync up with other local and remote product teams to ensure cross company goals.
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive salary.
* Equity compensation plan.
* Performance reviews twice a year.
* Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
* Amazing and fun work environment.
* Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
* English and Spanish language classes.
* Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.