Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development building production software systems.
- 3+ years of experience in C# development (C++ accepted).
- Looking for new challenges.
- Experience with unit tests.
- Clean code passionate.
- SOLID principles.
- Strong ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CI, git, etc.
- Public code at GitHub or equivalent.
- Experience writing unit tests to deliver software that scales.
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Divina Pastora is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Senior Software Development Engineer who has experience building innovative, mission critical system software features. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of the company software.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company core.
- Work with other team members to design novel customer features, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Participate in design reviews, API development, and documentation.
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up, Beta and production software development.
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware product teams.
- New cool office space in the city center.
- Life insurance.
- Skilled co-workers.
- Training programs.
- Half-day Fridays and half-day summer period.
- Tem building activities.
- Food check.
- Kindergarten check.
- Language lessons.
- Basement private gym.
- Working with other top-level engineers.