Tu nueva empresa
A Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions.
Tu nuevo puesto
As a RUBY on RAILS or JAVA Engineer you will work with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary multi-cultural team that view the software development as an extreme team sport.
They are a team of experienced professionals and they love heavy challenges and don´t compromise on execution speed and quality.
They always strive for excellence and have each other´s back. Working inside this team, you will be at the crossroads of many strategic projects aiming at making a product company solving complex challenges for businesses.
Their platform core is primarily based on Ruby on Rails but they also make good use of Elixir, Elixir/Phoenix and Java as well.
Their engineering culture is devoid of egos yet they take great pride in their work.
Qué necesitarás para encajar con el puesto
We are looking for candidates with:
- Engineers with a University degree in Computer Science (preferably a Masters) or equivalent
- Senior level engineers with 3+ years of professional experience in either Ruby on Rails, Elixir or Java.
- Team player with strong opinions capable of building consensus for the causes that they are passionate about and equally capable of accepting the direction taken once a decision has been taken.
- Engineers who value automation in testing and understand what it means to develop code with test driven automation in mind
- Engineers capable of taking a complex feature and breaking it down in to bite size sprints that can be easily tracked both within engineers as well by our product development team
- Engineers who practice continual improvement
- Engineers that are self driven capable of moving ahead in the agreed direction with minimal supervision
- Engineers who understand the balance between getting it done versus long term sustainability
- Engineers passionate about technology and who love engaging with other engineers to extract the best out of each other
- Testing: you are convinced of its value and you know how to create useful, complete tests
- Fluent in English.
And If you are technically fluent in 2 of: Ruby on Rails, Elixir or Java we really would like to talk to you!
Qué obtendrás a cambio
You´ll work for a great Multinational company in Barcelona, with a very good professional team of different areas developing interesting projects.
CONTRACT: Permanent contract directly with the company.
SALARY: Great & Competitive Fixed Salary (35000-50000 fixed salary depends on candidate) + Bonus
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday from 8:00/10:00 to 17:00/19:00. Friday just to 15:00 Other Social Benefits:
Continuous training in new technologies.
Flexible Salary Plan: Private Insurance, Tickets, Gym, ...
Dynamic and intense work environment without much of a hierarchy
Opportunity to work on really cool technology
The chance to work with a highly motivated and brillant team of software engineers hailing from many parts of the world
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año