Hays is looking for experienced front-end developer, leading a distributed team of developers from our client based in Malaga. As a developer, you will be responsible for understanding technical specification and developing new features according to the plan agreed. To lead and mentor the team, strong communication skills are needed.
• Collaborate with other Leads to define long-term technical strategies in accordance with business needs;
• Shape the architecture, develop a new frontend-heavy, data intensive and complex application from scratch;
• Lead a team of “front-enders”, helping the growth of its members, coaching them, regardless the experience they have.
• Evaluate and implement new architectural approaches driving towards technical excellence;
• Using React to implement rich functions in a various page, validation, CRUD, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, testing.
• Git, Typescript. High code quality, testing skills, continuous integration.
• Coordinating with UX Designer for Standards Procedure
• Knowledge of responsive design principles with a passion for UI/UX, detail orientation, simplicity designing and coding.
• Experience working with and have a good understanding of
• Development process like Agile with Scrum or Kanban methodology.
• Capable to provide technical guidance and coaching to developers in the team. Active listener, with leadership experience.
• Preferably a Bsc or Msc in a relevant field.
• Experience working with Redux, React Native, Node, Angular, Vue.
• Join a cool international team within an established company with long term projection, target put on the excellency, permanent motion and improvement.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Sevilla y Valencia