Hays is looking for experienced front-end developer, leading a distributed team of developers from our client based in Malaga. As a developer, you will be responsible for understanding technical specification and developing new features according to the plan agreed. To lead and mentor the team, strong communication skills are needed. Direct responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Leads to define long-term technical strategies in accordance with business needs;
- Shape the architecture, develop a new frontend-heavy, data intensive and complex application from scratch;
- Lead a team of “front-enders”, helping the growth of its members, coaching them, regardless the experience they have.
- Evaluate and implement new architectural approaches driving towards technical excellence;
- Using React to implement rich functions in a various page, validation, CRUD, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, testing.
- Git, Typescript. High code quality, testing skills, continuous integration.
- Coordinating with UX Designer for Standards Procedure
- Knowledge of responsive design principles with a passion for UI/UX, detail orientation, simplicity designing and coding.
- Experience working with and have a good understanding of
- Development process like Agile with Scrum or Kanban methodology.
- Capable to provide technical guidance and coaching to developers in the team. Active listener, with leadership experience.
- Preferably a Bsc or Msc in a relevant field.
- Experience working with Redux, React Native, Node, Angular, Vue.
- Join a cool international team within an established company with long term projection, target put on the excellency, permanent motion and improvement.
Tu siguiente paso
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado