- Design, develop and execute automation tests using open source tools.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review bugs and verify bug fixing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in Object Oriented development languages (e.g. Java, C#).
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium.
- Experience developing test automation (integration, functional and APIs).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Usage of Test Management tools (preferably TestRail).
- Usage of Defect tracking systems (preferably Jira).
- Strong attention to detail both in programming and test design and execution.
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git.
- Working experience in Agile development methodologies including Kanban, Scrum, etc.
- Desirable knowledge of Qt.
- Upper intermediate spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Stable job at innovation company, working together with 20+ engineers with most higher profiles.
- Work on RnD projects using the most innovative techniques.
- Competitive salary.