On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will work in one of multi-disciplinary Core team maintaining and ensuring our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
• You will collaborate with our team designing, developing and improving our gambling platform;
• You will participate in all aspects of QA within the team implementing test approaches and strategies for the software development striving to leverage automation where possible;
• You will be working with developers, other QA and stakeholders to ensure that quality is an integral part of every project;
• You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process.
• Relevant experience in quality assurance;
• Experience in testing of services and web applications;
• The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers;
• A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues;
• Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery;
• Experience working with relational or noSQL databases;
• Experience in automation or willing to learn it (Selenium or similar);
• Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and Git is desired;
• Good written and verbal English skills;
• Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
• Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team.
What´s in it for you?
• A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
• An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
• State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
• Competitive salary.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado