* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent.
* Fluency in English is essential.
* Minimum of 4 years´ experience in similar role.
* Experience with functional and non-functional testing.
* Working in Agile(SCRUM) teams.
* Working Experience in Back-end testing (JAVA) and performance testing.
* Experience working with Bug Tracking (JIRA) and WebServices.
* ISTQB Certified Tester is a plus.
We are looking for a Senior QA automation engineer for software product oriented company, with office in Valencia and clients around the world.
My client is offering an above-average salary package. You will have flexi-times and an excellent work life balance.
On top of that, you will enjoy 300 sunny days per year working in a brand new office close to the beach.
If you want to join steadily growing company working in a world-wide multicultural environment, and
you prefer effectiveness to bureaucracy, this is the place to be.
You will be responsible for testing microservice-based applications, web service and API testing.
Maintaining existing tests and ensuring compatibility with new developed platform features.
Execute, investigate and report on automated and manual tests as part of an Agile development lifecycle.
work life balance and career development
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.