* 5+ years of experience in quality assurance
* Experience setting up enterprise environments (proxies, LDAP, active directory, etc)
* Experience implementing continuous integration pipelines (e.g. gitlab-ci)
* Experience automating the testing UI interfaces (e.g. protractor, selenium)
* Experience managing virtualized environments (e.g. vagrant, virtualbox)
* Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
* Proficient in English
* Experience with docker and docker compose
* Experience with provisioning tools (e.g. ansible)
* Experience with RESTful applications (e.g. django rest framework)
* Experience with SQL queries and databases (e.g. postgresql)
You will be part of the new team in Barcelona as one of the main QA engineers focusing on services provided. Have the opportunity to work in the Ethical Hacking environment.
Detalles del cliente
An IT security Company from Silicon Valley (USA) that will be opening their new offices in Barcelona (400m from the beach!). Their focus is on Ethical Hacking and their product delivers continuous validation of the enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
They work with top companies such as Facebook, Netflix and primary banks in the U.S and around the world. They deliver the needs of each client by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
Descripción de la oferta
You will be part of a newly founded team with passion for new technologies and Ethical Hacking. As a QA Automation Engineer you will make sure that features acceptance criteria both for business and technical requirements is honored. You will manually test the releases as well as increase the automated tests coverage while improving the whole quality assurance ecosystem. Eventually you will lead the effort towards high quality standard guidelines and will enforce them.
Their work environment is joyful while holding themselves to high standards. They like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom they can learn from. They like to joke, they like to learn, take ownership and take pride in their work. They also like to play ping pong!
Oferta de empleo
* International team
* Trainings and Certifications
* Opportunity to work in an innovative company
* Your ideas are important
* Cool work environment
* Flexibility and Remote
* Competitive Salary
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.