Our client, a disruptive security product based company with offices in USA and Barcelona is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join its growing team in Barcelona.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 35 working hours / week
- Home office some days a week, after a few month of adjustment
- Electric scooter
- Team building activities
- Constant training
Who are you?
You don´t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will make sure that features acceptance criteria both for business and technical requirements is honored. Extending and improving the automated end to end test framework in order to make sure our software quality standards are the highest.
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience developing in any OOP language
- Experience implementing continuous integration pipelines (e.g. gitlab-ci)
- Experience automating the testing UI interfaces (e.g. protractor, selenium)
- Experience managing virtualized environments (e.g. vagrant, virtualbox)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience with docker and docker compose
- Experience with provisioning tools (e.g. ansible)
- Experience with RESTful applications (e.g. django rest framework)
- Experience with SQL queries and databases (e.g. postgresql)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado