Our client, international software company based in Barcelona, is looking for a Senior Project Manager focused on Salesforce solutions. In close collaboration with the global technical team, this profile will be part of a new and strategic department and will be focused on Business Transformation projects of the group.
• Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for projects to supervise.
• Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Manage a team with effective guidance and communication skills. Proactively ensure smooth team operations and collaboration.
• Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
• Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
• Monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
• Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
• Lead workshops requirements gathering involving the different business areas.
• Work closely, lead and coordinate technical and functional teams across Europe and different business users / stakeholders of the company.
• Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals or performance.
Background and experience:
• Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration.
• 6+ year´s experience in similar Project Management positions in consulting firm (Big 4 or IT services company).
• Solid knowledge on Salesforce is a must. Other enterprise solutions as SAP, Qlikview or Magento will be nice to have.
• Ability to build consensus across multiple functional areas.
• Work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Command of Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
• Professional level of English.
• Availability to travel.
What we offer:
• Perm contract
• Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
• Place of work: Barcelona
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado