Kiteris is a young, agile company dedicated to providing IT project management services based on the delivery of excellence, the quality of our team and the contribution of value through specialization and innovation. We are located in Spain and Portugal but serve different customers in Europe and South America.
For the past 4 years, we have been working as Program and Project Portfolio Executive Managers (PPMO, Executive PgMO/PMO) for an international customer in the industrial sector. The customer is based in the Barcelona area (Spain) and California (USA) with offices and subsidiaries in more than 80 countries worldwide. 50% of the projects we are managing are IT and ERP focused, but we also manage HR and Business Process optimization, and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) projects.
Our customer is currently undergoing a joint venture with an American company (with headquarters based in California), and we would like to increase our PPMO services into the PLM arena to offer our customer ongoing support. We want to create a new PMO team specialized for the PLM projects.
We are therefore looking for 2 senior experienced Program Managers based in Barcelona (Spain) area. One of them would act as PMO Director of the new PMO.
- Overall project responsibility, in close collaboration and coordination with the engineers and marketing department. Average size of each project: 5 or 6 months with a team of 4 to 6 people.
- Assuring a double reporting line: one to the new PMO Director and the other to the R&D Director, and strong interaction with the different business directors, users, and process owners.
- Management of assigned projects including their planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Additional supervision, support and coaching of customer employees on best practices of Project Management and software development, and integration of PLM practice – in terms of both structure and content.
- Ensuring the relationship with customer project managers, and the various suppliers are based on empathy, collaboration, respect, and professional companionship.
Key skills and experience:
- Spanish mother tongue. Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Software Engineer or similar profile. MBA appreciated.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in IT, PLM, or software integration projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects with a scope exceeding 10,000 hours per year.
- Certified in PMI(PMP) and SCRUM is mandatory.
- ITIL experience and certification also appreciated.
- Experience working in teams and ability to empathize with both management and customer.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to influence people to achieve common goals.
- Extensive knowledge of PLM or PDM tools is highly appreciated.
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado