Bachelor´s degree in Information Technology or related field required with significant direct work experience in a project management role.
Project Management methodology certification (ITIL, PIM, Prince2 or similar)
Full professional English proficiency English certificate.
5-10 years experience in a full time project management role
Experience in project delivery spanning across multiple countries and or regions.
Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Project budgeting skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.), and Microsoft Project and/or other project management software.
Competent and proficient understanding of IT Delivery lifecycle.
Excellent written communication demonstrating good presentation skills, attention to detail and preparation
A successful candidate will assist the European PMO office in managing the portfolio of projects, ensuring that good practices and methodology is followed.
Our client is an international company with more than 6.000 employees around the world and more than 40 years in the market.
The essential functions are the tasks, duties and responsibilities that are critical to the job; the candidate must be able to perform the essential functions without reasonable accommodation.
* Manage resources from multiple internal teams
* Communicate effectively the status of the projects
* Participate in the resource planning and allocation of new projects.
* Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines and budgets, meeting targets and expectations and adhering to established operating parameters
* Ensure profitability by utilizing current processes for managing project budgets across the organization.
* Utilize current processes, systems and procedures that will support Company short and long term goals.
* Develop detailed project schedules incorporating milestones to meet new initiatives requested by the business.
* Manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Manage projects to meet delivery milestones.
* Meet clients expectations regarding project cost, schedule and deliverables.
* The project manager will be driving the steering committees which are related to the projects he or she owns, therefore driving decisions on cost, delivery and quality with senior stakeholders of the business.
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.