- As a PHP Developer, you will participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training for a project from scratch in a small team
- Continuously develop intranet and workflow management system
- Develop and improve tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Be involved in technical decisions from day 1 and participate in the whole software development lifecycle
YOU BRING IN
- Experience in microservice architecture.
- Interest in DevOps and automation (CI/CD), not shy to reach out for terminal.
- Production experience with Docker.
- Strong OO design skills and willingness to work with PHP, Golang and Kotlin.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies.
- Strong written and spoken English (level B2/C1 on a CEFR scale).
- Integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve awesome things!
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Free language classes, free parking and gym sponsorship
- Additional private health insurance after the trial
… and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 33.000€ - 39.000 € Bruto/año