Perfil del Candidato:
* Deep knowledge on Computer networking (firewall, switch, router, protocols, routing, TCP/IP packet analysis,SNMP, etc)
* Excellent knowledge in some of the following products: Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Barracuda
* Demonstrated experience in network configuration and performance tuning (network quality audit, bandwidth scalability, redundancy)
* Good knowledge in AIX (UNIX) Operating System Administration - AIX 5.3 and AIX 7.1 is an asset
* Good knowledge in Linux Redhat Enterprise Operating System Administration is an asset
* Good knowledge on Private and Public Cloud (Amazon, Open Stack) is an asset
* Good Knowledge in clustering technology IBM PowerHA, Red Hat Cluster, Oracle RAC is an asset
* Good knowledge in SAN Storage IBM and HP is an asset
* Good knowledge on virtualization (VMware, IBM VIO) is an asset
* Knowledge of Database management including Oracle, SQL query language is an asset
Datos del Puesto:
The main role of the Platform System Engineer is to Provide 2nd level of support for Server and Network. In its domains of competencies, he/she will be recognized as a specialist who is able to analyze and solve difficult problems under severe pressure.
Multinational company, leader in its sector
* Ensure Second Level of support by providing solutions to complex problems reported and makes the bridge between regional engineers and R&D
* Provide recommendations to Field Engineers, System Production and R&D to improve future deliveries of servers, clusters and networking
* Help to find solutions or workarounds; report to R&D regarding technical problems (bugs, incorrect behavior or any possible improvement)
* Listen to customers and help them to handle their platform
* Participate to Hotline shift, answer to customers, and escalate calls when necessary according to our guidelines.
* Participate actively in the system engineering groups life, i.e attend meetings and workshops, propose improvements, etc.
* Deploy and maintain in the platforms via remote connection or at customers premises
* Audit the performance, quality and robustness of these platforms.
* Provide training, technical/operational documentation and consulting for platforms architecture
* This position requires about 10-30% of international travels (Europe, Asia, USA)
Direct hiring in final client