About this vacancy
CS /webworks is looking to extend their Valencia-based branch of this Dutch company with three to four software developers.
About CS /webworks
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, we’re helping organizations achieve more with their data.
Giving them the freedom to focus on their core business. And the power to make better decisions.
Our solution transforms multiple sources of data into actionable insight. Making data more useful, more accurate, more valuable. We call it data made more.
Your position: Senior .Net developer
We are looking for a full stack developer with a primary focus on the database. You are able to determine possible performance issues before they arise and can design scalable applications as well as improve upon existing applications. You know what the possibilities and impossibilities of your database are and how changes affect the application that works with it.
Generally your work stops at the API, but when need arises you know your way at creating user interfaces too (be it MVC, Asp.Net forms, or something exotic as ColdFusion).
You can estimate the effort to achieve a task and can help other in achieving their goals too.
- Affinity with SQL server
- Fluent in .Net /C#
- Used to working with high-volume, data-centric web applications
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka
- Affinity with the web
- Experience with working in teams
- Knowledge of Adobe Coldfusion
Working for CS
Working for CS in Valencia does not mean you will be working in a small, isolated team. You will be in close contact with our other developers back in the Netherlands, the threshold for communication is very low.
In addition, we have a decent score on the Joel Spolski test: we use source control, deploy often and with ease, and have clear specs written in our issue tracker; we are generally in control.
Initially, we’ll invite you over to the Netherlands for one or two weeks, so we get to know one another. Back in Valencia, we will ensure there’s proper guidance.
- Our company being somewhat small, your input matters and wíll have an impact.
- We have a history of great company trips (CERN, Chernobyl, Chamonix…)
- Professional and stable work environment
- Competitive salary
Common prerequisites all developers:
- Communicative, plays well with others
- Medium to good English skills (or Dutch), even if you are not fluent you can still express yourself.
- Analytical thinker
When your motivation is not abundantly clear from your profile, please send us your motivation and why you think you would like to work for us.
Please only respond when you are permitted to work in Spain and master the English language.
Por favor responder en inglés. Sólo responder si puedes trabajar legalmente en España y tienes un excelente nivel de inglés.
- Imprescindible Residir: Spain
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Sin estudios
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 27.000€ - 36.000 € Bruto/año