The candidate should have strong experience in.Net development, be autonomous, hands-on, and have the following skill set:
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Solid 3+ years C# development experience and knowledge of advanced programming practices, i.e. design patterns ideally in an Agile development environment; ;
* Understanding of OO principles;
* WPF, Multi-threading, WCF, SQL Server 2005+
* Ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative to ensure the project and other business support needs are met in a proactive manner;
* Highly organised and possess problem solving skills;
* Ability to understand specifications and also able to document work delivered;
* Understanding Change control processes;
* Use of structured Configuration management practices and tools;
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate technical solutions in a multi cultured working environment and cope in difficult situations in a serviced oriented manner;
* Fluent in English (spoken and drafting skills);
* Experience of Unit and Integration Testing.
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Understanding of Agile practices, including test driven development and re-factoring, will be a distinct advantage;
* Message Oriented Middleware;
* SQL server Analysis Services/Analytics, ASP.Net;
* Business Intelligence tool(s), dashboards, reports generation, data mining / analysis concepts;
* Web-Content/Document Management (Microsoft SharePoint);
* Knowledge of Energy Commodity Trading processes physical trading will be a plus.
The Senior .Net Systems Developer will be based in Barcelona and join a global project team delivering the new Integrated Platform to the Groups entities globally.
* A global organisation with offices in every continent.
The Senior .Net Systems Developer will be based in Barcelona and join a global project team delivering the new Integrated Trading Platform to the Groups Trading entities globally.
The successful candidate will have strong applications-design and C# hands-on experience, who will work on various layers of the application ranging from the user interfaces to the back-end services. The platform is being developed using the latest technologies required in a fast paced environment, therefore
This is an autonomous role that has come available through continuous growth. In addition the system involved has never been implemented anywhere before.
As a result you will be required to select your own responsibilities in this role and decide how you are measured.
A basic salary of at least 50,000 plus benefits, however your current salary level will be no object if you are the right candidate for the role.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.