* 3+ years of experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with a focus on paid social strategy and execution managing budgets higher than $100k per month.
* Experience managing teams will be a plus.
* In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager
* Ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environment
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Self-motivated, but also can work well with a team
* Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem solving
* Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced, dynamic environments
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, especially Excel.
* Excellent writing and communication skills in English
The Senior Manager for Social Advertising, will be a member of in-house advertising agency servicing for the diferent brands. The Company has a very strong paid advertising program on social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat and more. They are looking for smart people to join this awesome team. The goal is to acquire new customers and drive business profitably, and the team is laser-focused on media optimization to crush the goals.
International pure player company based in Barcelona center. We are talking about an innovative company.
* Support Head of Digital Advertiser on paid social media acquisition marketing campaigns utilizing all major social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and other emerging sources
* Lead a Team of 4 people.
* Aggressively optimize all aspects of our customer acquisition funnel through social and emerging social marketing advertising channels
* Create and optimize social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target customers to company brand sites and generate leads/sales
* Identify and vet new social and emerging media sources and strategies
* Prioritize execution strategy based on potential to drive acquisition
* Report on weekly and monthly media results to direct managers and executive team
* Track and analyse metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the campaigns
* Stay on the leading edge with evolving social media strategies, channels, and tactics
International and ambitious project.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.